Passover is on our heels! Therefore Shavuot is in hot pursuit! Here is a free activity download for 2012 to help your family both remember to count the omer between Passover/Pesach and Pentecost/Shavuot, as well as make it fun. I’ve created a calendar sheet and cut-n-paste “stickers” (bring your own glue stick -or- print to some crack-n-peel) to count the omer all the way to Shavuot.
Feel free to download these, print them out and use them for your family. Be sure to “Like” this post so it will link to your Facebook page and Tweet it to your friends so they will be able to enjoy it as well. Chag Sameach! Enjoy!
NOTE: This calendar has been corrected (the preview does not reflect the corrections). Thanks, Traci, for catching my mistake on the dates!
- Counting the Omer Calendar 2013 + Stickers
- Counting the Omer Calendar 2014 + Stickers
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Omer Counting Activity Sheet 5771/2011
- Counting the Omer Calendar 2015 + Stickers
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Passover Place Mats & Coloring Sheets